English Conversation

 Hello everyone, introduce my name is Doni Darmawan.



I was born in Tangerang, 13 October 2003. Am the 2rd child of to sibling. I am now nineteen years old. I live in Cikupa, Tangerang. 




My education began at Pasir Jaya Cikupa Elementary School, continued at Al-Khoirot Islamic Middle School, then at Bina Am Ma'mur Vocational School, and now I am studying at the Muhammadiyah University of Tangerang majoring in Visual Communication Design.




I have a hobby which is drawing for myself, therefore I majored in Visual Communication Design because I want to develop my hobby in the field of drawing or graphic design.


in order to create works that can contribute to the general public. 


Instagram@oriart 


Yutube https://donidarmawanori.blogspot.com/?m=1





Komentar

Postingan Populer